It is necessary to update Vansah for Jira to ensure optimal operation and to take advantage of new functionalities and capabilities. Upgrades can also provide bug fixes and security improvements, which can help avoid potential security vulnerabilities and data exposure.
Moreover, some versions of Vansah for Jira may not require you to perform a physical upgrade and will happen seamlessly within your Jira workspace. However major updates which require your Jira Atlassian Connect to be updated will need you to perform the update by following the steps below. Alternatively your instance of Vansah will automatically update after 72 hours once a new major version has been released the Atlassian Marketplace.
By upgrading to the latest version of Vansah for Jira, users can access the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes.
To get started, you first need to log in to your Jira account as a Jira Site Administrator
- Navigate to your Apps Menu
- Click on Manage Your Apps
- Expand Vansah Test Management for Jira
- If an upgrade is available you will see a message to click Upgrade
- Wait for the upgrade process to complete
- Once the upgrade is complete, you will now be ready to use the latest features