If you have a promotion code for Vansah it can be applied directly via Atlassian across commercial and academic licenses for New purchases, renewals, and upgrades.
A promotion can be applied to either Monthly or annual subscriptions.
A promotion code is based on a number of billing cycles. All Vansah promotions will include a set number of billing cycles from the date the promotion was created.
For example, if a customer applies the promo code with the number of billing cycles defined as “12”, the discount applies to the next 12 transactions for Vansah.
How to apply a promo code for Vansah Test Management for Jira?
Provide the promo code to your Atlassian Billing Admin to follow the instructions below:
- Go to admin.atlassian.com/billing. Select your billing account if you have more than one.
- Select Subscriptions from the side navigation.
- In the subscriptions table, find Vansah Test Management and select Manage
- Select More actions > Enter promo code (This would be provided to you by the Vansah support team)
- Enter your promo code and select Validate, then select Apply discount.
- When the code is validated, you’ll see on the subscription details page that the discount is scheduled to begin at the start of your next billing cycle.
- For more information on applying a promo code follow the Atlassian support page